Writing Start: 9:25
Total New Words (est.): 0
Edited (est.): 4600 + 6 poems
1. Book Three Melody: Off
2. Fractalverse VI: Second stage edit of the second set of six poems
3. Dreamcatcher: Off
4. Cheapery St. Heroes Book Three: Edited what I've written in chapter three so far
5. Firefly: Off till 4/8
6. Angel: Book Three: Edited what I've written in chapter eight so far
7. Stories from the Quiet: Off
8. The Good Place: Off till 4/1
Transcribing Montaigne: Off
Thought of the Day: Fun fact about me. I've never smoked a joint in my entire life, nor even a single cigarette. Never chewed tobacco either.
That said, I've discovered the joys of THC. I don't smoke it; I take it in a tincture. I've been reading about how it helps you sleep, as well as mediate depression and PTSD, both of which I suffer.
I take it before bed, and I sleep like a baby. I've noticed during the day that I'm not so down as well.
I'll keep you posted. But so far, I'm really pleased with my new THC experiment.
Have a good weekend!