Writing Start: 9:38
Total New Words (est.): 400
Edited (est.): 3500
1. Book Three Melody: 400 new words
Notes: Going slow. This is a pivotal chapter, and I want to get it as right as possible the first time.
2. Fractalverse VI: Off till 3/26
3. Dreamcatcher: Off till 3/30
4. Cheapery St. Heroes Book Three: Off
5. Firefly: Fourth primary edit of chapter eighteen
6. Angel: Book Three: Off
7. Stories from the Quiet: Edited what I've written in the first story so far
8. The Good Place: Off
Transcribing Montaigne: Off
Thought of the Day: Out to get some gardening done this week. To that end, I may take off a day or two from my regular project schedule. Don't know yet.
I'm editing The Angel's Guardian in the evenings. I can safely say that, from Book One of Melody to it, I've slowly "found my voice." The edits over time and the volumes in between have become progressively easier and less clunky.
Let's see: so that's thirteen years of full-time writing to find my voice? That's why I don't take seriously anyone who claims to have done so who has been writing only a short time--say, ten years. It's just not something that happens overnight!