Writing Start: 9:56
Total New Words (est.): 0
Edited (est.): 5800 + 6 poems
1. Book Three Melody: Second primary edit of chapter twenty-one
2. Fractalverse VI: Third tertiary edit of the second set of six poems
3. Dreamcatcher: Off
4. Cheapery St. Heroes Book Three: Edited what I've written in chapter three so far
5. Firefly: Off
6. Angel: Book Three: Off
7. Stories from the Quiet: Edited what I've written in the first story so far
8. The Good Place: Edited what I've written in chapter two so far
Transcribing Montaigne: Off
Thought of the Day: We watched Blazing Saddles last night. I needed the laughs. Kye too, I think.
New poem from my Conversations With God series coming Monday. With Trump and the GQP (it's no longer the GOP) and insurrection and sedition, and with 74 million Americans supporting all that plus COVID-19, mass death, fascism, children being ripped from mother's arms, outright racism and all those who deny climate change and so on, these poems have been, on the whole, filled with anger and rage. Maybe with an actual, legitimate president once again occupying the Oval Office, that'll change. We'll see.
Have a good weekend.