Writing Start: 10:02/9:36
Total New Words (est.): 0/800
Edited (est.): 18400 + 6 poems/7700 + 6 poems
Tasks (Note: Work logged includes November 3)
1. Book Three Melody: Align-edited chapter nineteen/300 new words, chapter twenty.
Notes: I began chapter nineteen clear back in April, to give you an idea of how long it's been to get through it and begin the next chapter. This year has been a nightmare, both personally and professionally, not to mention the hell of COVID, Trump, and so on.
Truly, however, I'm not worried or even concerned about my pace here. This is my life's work. I'm devoted heart and soul to it. I'm certain in the days to come, I'll be flying like a jet in the writing of it. It all balances out in the end.
2. Fractalverse VI: Second secondary edit of the first set of six poems/Second secondary edit of the second set of six poems
3. Dreamcatcher: Edited what I've written in chapter one so far/500 new words
Notes: I see the end of this chapter. Pretty close now.
4. Cheapery St. Heroes Book Three: Off
5. Firefly: Off
6. Rumpelstiltskin: Off
7. Angel: Book Three: Align-edited chapter three/Align-edited chapter four
8. The White City (Slum): First secondary edit/Second secondary edit
Transcribing Montaigne: Off