Writing start: 9:27 A.M.
Finish: 3:24 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 900
Edited (est.): 8000 + 6 poemsTasks
1. Failure: Stage 2 edit of chapters 7 and 8; Stage 3 edit of chapter 1
2. Book Three Melody: 500 new words
Notes: I woke in the middle of the night last night with the end of this chapter all mapped out. As it turns out, I'm quite close to it, maybe another 2K words to go--at most. I went to bed struggling with all the elements of the story thus far, all of them wanting a quick mention in this chapter. But they aren't needed. What's needed is only to keep close to Yaeko, to condense her moments as needed to achieve the maximum potency the chapter end deserves. I believe I have the means now.
3. Laurie: Edited chapter three
4. Conversations With God: Stage 1 edit of the third set of six poems
5. Fractalverse: Volume Six: Off
6. Dread Pirate Roberts 2: 400 new words
Notes: I believe the end of this chapter is much clearer to me now as well. Maybe a thousand words.
7. The White City (Slum): Off
8. Firefly: Slingshot: Off
Transcribing Montaigne: 2 paragraphs