Writing start: 10:41 A.M.
Finish: 3:43 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 900
Edited (est.): 13000Tasks
1. Failure: Third secondary edit of chapter 25
The ending, which is coming in the next chapter and following epilogue, really sneaks up on you, I've noticed.
2. Book Three Melody: 500 new words
Notes: This is a story that I very much hope doesn't lose that sense of atmospheric, heavenly surreality.
3. Angel: Book Three: Fourth primary edit of chapter five
4. Random Chance Book Two: Off till 11/4
5. Port Story: Off
6. Hidden Bookmarks: 400 new words
Notes: If you're writing correctly (I believe), you enter a kind of meditative state, one that keeps you from leaping too far too fast, or dragging your feet. I'm four chapters in on this project and taking it slowly. I loathe writing conventions that say I need to cut right to the chase in every scene, every chapter. Screw that.
7. LOTR: Read-through of chapter nine
Notes: I think the end of the chapter is in sight.
8. Firefly: Edited chapter three
Special Projects: Cutting Off Contact: Off till 10/30