Writing start: 9:10 A.M.
Finish: 3:35 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 400 + blurb
Edited (est.): 13600Tasks
1. Failure: First draft of the blurb
Notes: Lord, these things are difficult! Oftentimes they are the most difficult thing to write in the whole novel. I've got a beginning going at least: certainly one that will take a great deal of work, as they always friggin' do.
As this one gets better, I'll begin posting it here.
Note number two: the entire deep-editing cycle took me one month, four days. Which means ten of them will take ten months, forty days, or eleven months, ten days. (I think I did that math right.) Eleven months, ten days starting August 5 is what--? June of 2020? Somewhere in the middle of it? So now I've got a tentative release date! Yay!
2. Book Three Melody: Off
3. Angel: Book Three: Primary edit number four of chapter four
4. Random Chance Book Two: Off
5. Port Story: Read-through of chapter four
6. Hidden Bookmarks: 400 new words
Notes: This novel wants to go in a dozen different ways. I'm busy these days trying to locate, if one exists, a thread common to all of them.
7. N.V. (Zelena fan fiction): Fourth secondary edits: Part Eight
Notes: Seriously: I love this story.
8. Rumpel: Read-through of chapter one
Special Projects: Worked on "Looking Out Her Bedroom Window" (Melody BIII)
Notes: I'm just about done with it! If there are any Melody fans out there, and they respond to this post, I'll consider sending you a copy via email! Just let me know!