Writing start: 9:14 A.M.
Finish: 3:07 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 800
Edited (est.): 13700Tasks
1. Failure: First secondary edit of chapter twenty-six
2. Book Three Melody: 500 new words
Notes: The magic of this story lies in its refusal to follow fantasy genre conventions. Oh, they're there, all right. Some, at least. But I've subverted most of them. The scope of this story is enormous, and involves two worlds, not just one. If you consider a "world" a whole and healthy soul like Melody's, then there are even more.
There are answers. But not to everything. Like "real" life, the questions always seem to prevail, especially those with no answers.
3. Angel: Book Three: Primary edit number two of chapter four
4. Random Chance Book Two: 300 new words
Notes: For some reason, it is very difficult for me not to try to tackle huge chunks of plot in this story. I don't get it.
5. Port Story: Off
6. Hidden Bookmarks: Read-through of chapter three
7. N.V. (Zelena fan fiction): Fourth secondary edits: Part Seven
8. Rumpel: Off
Special Projects: Worked on "Looking Out Her Bedroom Window" (Melody BIII)