Writing start: 10:04 A.M.
Finish: 2:27 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 400
Edited (est.): 9600 + 6 poemsTasks
1. Failure: Read-through of chapter twenty-five
2. Book Three Melody: Read-through of chapter fourteen
3. Fractalverse V5: Stage two edit of the sixth set of six poems
Notes: One more stage edit, and I can format and release this volume!
4. Rapscallion: Read-through of chapter three
5. Angel: Book Three: 400 new words
Notes: I already have fallen in love with this novel.
6. Rumpel: Read-through of chapter three
7. Random Chance: Read through of the prologue of Book One
Notes: I'm looking forward to this book edit.
8. LOTR: Off till Wednesday
Special Projects: Work on new illustration: "Looking Out Her Bedroom Window"; transcribing Montaigne 1/3
Extra notes: I'm not interested in popularity; I'm interested in singularity.
1. the state, fact, or quality of being singular.
2. a singular, unusual, or unique quality; peculiarity.
3. Mathematics. singular point.
4. Astronomy. (in general relativity) the mathematical representation of a black hole.
All four apply to me and what I want for my writing, and, more broadly, the conduct of my entire life.
(Use your imagination for 3 and 4.)
Life is too short to try to get the herd's attention.
Shout out to Seth Godin--again--and his post today.