Writing start: 10:47 A.M.
Finish: 3:42 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 0
Edited (est.): 20400 + 6 poems + 1 blurbTasks
1. Failure: Off
2. Book Three Melody: Primary edit number six of chapter thirteen
Notes: Kye's got it!
3. Ant Story: Read-through of chapter five
4. Fractalverse V5: First tertiary edit of the fifth set of six poems
5. Cheapery St. Heroes: BII: Stage three edit of chapter three
6. Rapscallion: Read-through of chapter four
7. T-Bag: Primary edit number three of chapter three
8. LOTR: Edit chapter four
Special Projects: None
Extra notes: It's crazy how fast time flies as I age. February starts tomorrow. It feels like January was here--whoosh!--and is now gone.
Next episode of Star Trek: Discovery tonight. Can't wait.
I was a Trekkie as a kid. I suffered no minor amount of abuse for it. Being a "nerd" or a "geek"--that is to say, caring deeply about something artistic or intellectual--was definitely uncool growing up. In many ways, it still is. Caring is the operative word here. You're not supposed to care. It's the essence of suburbanism not to care about anything beyond the end of your nose.
Beautiful, sunny day today here in southwestern Oregon. Rain and cold coming in tomorrow. We need to venture forth Friday to run errands in Brookings. Oh well.
The blog last night received nearly 3300 pageviews--from Israel, no less. I have no idea what that means.
Book Two of The Cheapery St. Heroes will be launched next week! It'll retail for $7.95 at Smashwords and associated retailers, and $3.95 directly through me (Payhip). It's been great fun going through the final edits. I think you'll love it.