Writing start: 10:57 A.M.
Finish: 3:50 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 700
Edited (est.): 15500 + last two poems written
1. Failure: 200 new words
Notes: Surprise--the chapter is done! (I love it when that happens!)
2. Book Three Melody: 500 new words
Notes: Making informational chapters entertaining is difficult.
3. Love Story: Primary edit number one of chapter three
Notes: I'll be putting this project back into the rotation shuffle once these primaries are completed.
4. Ant story: Primary edit number one of chapter three
Notes: A very good read.
5. Fractalverse: Read-through of last two poems written
6. The Cheapery St. Heroes: Book Two: Second secondary edit of chapter six
7. Dread Pirate Roberts: Off
8. Firefly: Off
Special: None today
Extra notes: Our little dork is fine. She's got a booster shot coming next month, but that should be it for a good year or more. After that I think we'll try to get her teeth cleaned.
She's an exceptionally smart cat, probably the smartest I've ever come across. I've become quite attached to her.
My thanks to my friend Si from Australia for writing a short review of Angel on Goodreads. That was a surprise. Thanks, Si!
As for Angel, it appears that I will be starting Book Three before the end of the year--? Maybe? That'll be exciting, because it's going to be a western.
Angel has its own Musicscape, by the way, just like Melody does. Here's the Spotify link. Enjoy!