Writing start: 9:23 A.M.
Finish: 3:37 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 800 + new poem
Edited (est.): 8600
1. Failure: Off till July 16
2. Book Three Melody: Align edit of chapter five
3. Watson: 300 new words
Notes: So much of writing is simply patience. One must let the story come at its own pace, which may at times be quite slow. Such was the case today and this story.
4. Love Story: Off till June 23
5. Ant story: 500 new words
Notes: I think this could be a really special story. But I need to take my time and think it through, detail by detail.
6. T-Bag: Primary edit number six of chapter two
Notes: Kye has it, and it has been posted to Archive!
7. Fractalverse: Volume 5: New poem
8. Firefly: Read-through of chapter one
Notes: I've gone through this chapter many, many times now. I still found areas that needed a little polishing. There is no such thing as a perfectly edited story.
Extra notes: I'll be starting a new chapter in Gilligan soon! I'm looking forward to it. I'll be posting the prologue to the blog Monday.
Summer Solstice is tomorrow. For most it passes without being noticed. But it's always been a big deal to me.