Writing start: 8:44 A.M.
Finish: 2:00 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 500
Edited (est.): 16,600Tasks
1. Failure: Special read-through (ch.16)
Notes: Another great chapter in the entire story arc.
2. Book Three Melody: Primary edit number two of chapter eleven.
Notes: Epic heroes still have to take care of basic needs. It's amazing how those are discounted by so many authors.
3. Watson: Off till June 5
4. Love Story: Primary edit number four of chapter two.
5. Ant story: Off till May 31
6. Dread Pirate Roberts (2): Read-through
7. T-Bag: 500 new words
Notes: One of the great things about writing fan fiction is the chance to expand on characters the series' writers glossed over.
8. Fractalverse: Volume 5: I'll start this new project May 28.
Extra notes: Kye and I have heard numerous times about a series called The Expanse. There has been some controversy surrounding it, as SyFy recently cancelled it.
SyFy isn't known for its top-shelf executive or scheduling decisions. The outcry over the cancellation has been surprising. Apparently there's a good chance Amazon will pick it up.
Kye and I will probably watch it now. I'm particularly interested in it since reading how much a fan of it Nobel laureate Paul Krugman is. I follow Krugman's Twitter feed.
Good stories are the essence of life to me. Kye, too. We're looking forward to beginning this new adventure--one that looks like it will continue on!