Writing start: 10:40 A.M.
Finish: 4:30 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 300
Edited (est.): 23,000Tasks
1. Failure: Special read-through (ch.14)
2. Book Three Melody: 300 new words
Notes: Finished with the chapter! Yay!
3. Watson: Primary edit number five of chapter 8.
Notes: One more, and it goes to Kye!
4. Love Story: Primary edit number two of chapter two.
5. Ant story: Primary edit number five of chapter one.
Notes: I can't wait to start the next chapter.
6. Dread Pirate Roberts (2): Read-through
Notes: Maybe next week I'll be able to sink my teeth into this more than I got to this week.
7. The Candle: Book edit of chapter eight.
Notes: Lots of edits in this last chapter. I uploaded the new version to Smashwords and KDP.
8. T-Bag: Off
Extra notes: The end of Once Upon A Time is tonight. I'm sad, but glad. The series should have ended after last season.
Never before have I seen a show more devoted to the anti-climax than this one. I hold no hopes that tonight's series ending episode will be any different.
There are great actors in this series, and I will miss them, particularly Lana Parrilla and Robert Carlyle, Rebecca Mader, Josh Dallas, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Colon O'Donoghue.
My OUAT fan fiction will proceed. Much to come yet.