Writing start: 10:42 A.M.
Finish: 4:00 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 400
Edited (est.): 25,200Tasks
1. Failure: Special read-through (ch.13)
2. Book Three Melody: Read-through
Notes: I believe I'm nearly finished with this chapter (ch.11)!
3. Watson: Primary edit number four of chapter 8.
Notes: Primary edits are so helpful. As I do them the direction, usually, of the next chapter becomes clearer and clearer.
4. Love Story: Primary edit number one of chapter two.
5. Ant story: Primary edit number four of chapter one.
Notes: I can really see this novel going places.
6. Dread Pirate Roberts (2): Off
7. The Candle: Book edit of chapter seven.
Notes: Arguably my favorite chapter in the whole book, even over the next chapter, which offers the lovely denouement.
8. T-Bag: Off
Extra notes: Four hundred new words went to the next short essay of My Rogue Mile: Volume Two which I just posted on the blog.
My brain is fried. I just edited over 25K words! Wow.
A day off tomorrow. We'll make a run to Brookings to pick up some supplies and grab some lunch.
Solo is just a week away--next Friday! Hellz to the yaz, baby!
We watched one of the greatest episodes in all of television history yesterday. I'm speaking of course of "The City On the Edge of Forever" from Star Trek's original series. Kye has urged me to check out its Wiki page. Apparently the production of it was a five-alarm nightmare beginning to end. I think I'll do that.
Tuna melt sandwiches tonight. Maybe some Fringe. Some peace and quiet.