Writing start: 9:58 A.M.
Finish: 2:50 P.M.
Total new words (est.): 1000
Edited (est.): 9900
1. Failure: Primary edit of chapter 19
2. Book Three Melody: Off till tomorrow
3. Watson: Primary edit of chapter 4
4. Slum: 200 new words
Notes: Slow-going, but interesting and very horrible.
5. T-Bag: Read-through + 100 new words
Notes: Also slow-going. I want to make sure this first chapter is on very solid ground before proceeding. Slowness should be expected and desired.
6. Love Story: 300 new words
Notes: Started Chapter 2 today. I think I can take this story places--provided, of course, I have the requisite courage.
7. Rumpel: 300 new words
Notes: Discussion of his dysfunctional relationship with Belle. Again--needed to provide a solid foundation for Rumpel's motivations, which will see him through to some seriously epic moments.
8. Ant story: Off till Angel: Book Two is launched. Probably sometime in early April.
Extra notes: Starting the Read or Stage 3 edit of Angel: Book Two with Kye tonight! It's a solid story, good pacing, very affecting in parts. My primary concerns are making sure point-of-view concerns aren't prevalent given my peculiar use of pronouns in this story; and I also want to make sure verb tenses make sense.
One more note: Happy birthday, Yaeko.