Writing start: 10:46 AM.
Finish: 2:24 PM.
Total new words: 1000
Edited (est.): 7400
1. Book Two of Angel: one chapter (Stage 1 Edit)
Notes: A chapter not for the squeamish, certainly.
2. Failure: off/Mon.
3. Book Three Melody: Read-through
4. Watson: Off
5. Book Two Cheapery St.: 300 new words
Notes: Still working on where to finish this chapter. Maybe tomorrow's day off will help me decide.
6. Dread Pirate Roberts (2): 500 new words
Notes: Catching the reader up with the plan and logistics. Kye and I call that bit of writing "A to B." We complain about it all the time.
7. Slum: 200 new words
Notes: Moving forward into the nightmare. It gets steadily nastier from here.
8. T-Bag (new fan-fiction from Prison Break): Off/next Thursday
Extra note: We spent yesterday afternoon at Coos Bay's historical museum so that I could start researching for Book Three of Angel, which I'll probably start writing near the end of this year. A fascinating place, and very informative. I also bought a book detailing the area's history. Really looking forward to starting it.